merry Xmas merry Xmas

nice idea

It was cool, but honestly, im here to be entertained... not be bored out by predictable storylines and nice sentiments... sorry.

also one other question, why did santa speak in english... then later on speak in thai? (or whatever language it was, that wasn't english)??

The Chasm The Chasm

awesome man

i loved the minimalistic aproach to the sounds and and animation, its bloody funny though :)

I reminds me vaguely of some of the shows you would see as filler between main cartoons on a saturday morning (when i was younger) and of monty python...

anyways, great job, very funny, keep up the good work :P

Mister-Twitch responds:

You are also awesome. If I had a small child I would give it to you.

*!~Santa Surprise!~* *!~Santa Surprise!~*

oh fuck!

man, that was unbelievably awesome!!! It reminded me of ren and stimpy aswell, even though im usually for something completely differen't, that still made me laugh my ass off.. Even before the joke hadn't played out, just the facial expressions got me in hysterics.... ahhh... im gonna shuttup now... 5/5

Internal Fires 15 Internal Fires 15

hmmmm

the only reason you didn't get a 0 in everything was because it WAS funny the first time through.... but you fucking looped it.

Its obvious, if your a lazy ass your movies are going to suck :)

csscblackbelt2000 responds:

Well, I am glad someone found it funny.

Looped? Are you sure I looped it? If you think it is looped, you can always right click and select loop so that it doesn't.

Lazy ass? me? hahahaha. Well, it's a good thing my movies don't suck then, eh? But then again, who isn't a lazy ass these days?

Scribbler Scribbler

man

its quite sad, untill he takes pills :P Very awesome

Milkman Milkman

hmmmmm

the zombie thing saved the movie... and any movie where there are zombies having sex with corpses deserves 10 :) :P

Burnt Face Man's Trailer Burnt Face Man's Trailer

?

not as good as the first... but then again it is a trailer for a movie that will never be made.

Burnt Face Man Burnt Face Man

ummmm

all i can say is.. hahahahahaha.... want more :P

Salad Fingers Episode 5 Salad Fingers Episode 5

@@@

Freaky but awesome :)

Salad Fingers Episode 4 Salad Fingers Episode 4

poor ugly thing

poor ugly thing wanted to get married. but salad fingers denied him.

just as good as the other episodes !